Emergency Preparedness Increases Efficiency and Effectiveness
Preparing for an emergency is the best way to improve outcomes of the emergency. And having quick access to critical patient information as you approach the patient can save lives.
With EMS Sign Post, citizens have a central place, a Personal Health Manager, to store all of their health information, and can share the critical information with the EMS personnel.
At the time of an emergency, you can scan a QR Code or NFC device, and quickly and securely access the critical information that can help in the initial assessment and diagnosis of the patient. No more scrambling for documentation or people for the latest information.
Each critical field is annotated with a “last updated” designation. So you know if you are looking at up-to-date information or obsolete information.
EMS Sign Post Can answer these questions:
- Is there a DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) order in place?
- What medical conditions and recent diagnoses has this patient had?
- Who are the Emergency Contacts?
- Who is the patient’s doctor and preferred medical facility?
- What medications has this patient taken?
For more information, contact email@example.com, or 513-591-7379.